This must be a British record for hot weather. :sunny:
Open air cinema, sleep, milkshake, music, good company and food: I am really going to miss the holidays. Next weekend I'm off to a festival, then only one more before school starts again
I'm here and writing (but only in private for now).
//More magic! I completely missed the fact that I now have over 3000 pageviews! All of you are amazing
Let me take this opportunity to complete this tag thing
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journalmuahahha
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people
1. What's your favorite holiday?
2. What's the first thing you go to here on deviantART?
My feedback messages/notifications. If there are none, the main messages page with deviations and journals
3. If you could be anywhere you want in the world, where would that be?
I'm quite happy here at the minute
If it wasn't sunny, I would say Mallorca.
4. If you have an ipod, what's the last song you uploaded to it?
Drive By by Train
5. What's your favorite thing to go to on the internet for laughs?
Tumblr, or Omegle if I'm with friends ^^
6. What's on your computer table?
Loads of junk at the minute. Let's see: Origami paper, an alarm clock, a nintendo ds games case, my grade 5 piano book, a flyer, two gluesticks, a pencilcase, my keys, a mirror (face down of course), two glasses cases, some coloured pencils, a mousemat, some scissors, a ruler, my mouse, my laptop and an uncorrected bound proof copy of "Shadow Bringer" by David Calcutt.
7. What's the last movie you watched?
8. What is something you can't live without?
9. What's your favorite candy?
Don't make me choose! D: All of it muahahhaa
10. Has this been a good Summer?
One of the best ever
If you want to do this go ahead! I'll leave questions but won't force anyone into them
1. SHIPWRECK! You're stranded alone on a desert island with only the smashed remains of your small wooden sailing boat. What's your first action?
2. If you could play any instrument perfectly which would it be and why?
3. Do you use a laptop or a desktop computer?
4. If you could only read one genre of book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. SHIPWRECK! (v.2) You're stranded on a desert island with only the smashed remains of your once-magnificent sailing vessel and your five most loyal crew members. What's your first action?
6. Museums or art galleries?
7. What's your favourite type of biscuit?
8. First book on your left, first line of page 97 (type it out!).
9. Which is your favourite font to type in?
10. SHIPWRECK! (v.3) You're stranded alone on a desert island with no recollection of how you got there. You can see no indications to help you as to what happened (ie. no boat), but as you look up you notice an odd green light shining to the north. What's your first move?